Introducing LYMA's Next Generation Oxygen Mist and Glide
-A uniquely formulated to turbo-charge the LYMA Laser’s remarkable results-
LYMA’s next generation Oxygen Mist and Glide are designed to turbo-charge the LYMA Laser’s remarkable results - an evolution in the three-part protocol to transformed skin.
The next generation Oxygen Mist now contains 100 per cent active stabilised oxygen (ASO), enabling it to quite literally flood the skin with this critical antioxidant for cellular production, blood flow, and moisture retention. Delivered in liquid form, oxygen is able to penetrate through every layer of the skin in a way that its gaseous form (used in most salon oxygen facials) can’t. The results? 100 times more powerful.
Using patented Glycerin and low molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid (the most absorbable form), the evolved Oxygen Glide is clinically proven to deliver in-depth moisturisation, increased collagen production and significantly improved firmness. Magnolia extract reduces pigmentation and age spots, resulting in a brighter, more even skin tone.
This powerful duo’s capabilities are taken to the next level when used as part of the Laser system. The Oxygen Glide’s ultra-smooth formula allows the Laser to travel over the skin more seamlessly than ever before, while the coherent infrared laser light increases the skin’s ability to absorb these potent formulas. Cellular energy flourishes – and this activity is what profoundly improves the skin.
The new duo also comes with five LYMA Sponges which are made from wood pulp and natural cellulose extract and are fully recyclable.
The LYMA Oxygen Mist and Glide are available exclusively for LYMA Members for £99 and as part of the LYMA Laser Starter Kit (£1,999).
• Apply 6 pumps of the Oxygen Mist to the face or area of skin requiring treatment
• Follow with 6 pumps of the Oxygen Glide
• Glide the Laser slowly over the skin for a minimum of 15 minutes per area
• Dampen the sponge in water, and once expanded, squeeze out any excess water. Use the sponge to carefully remove the product using a circular motion. Rinse well and leave the sponge to air dry. Recycle and change the sponge weekly
• Continue with your normal skincare routine
Latest Press Release
- BYREDO Bal d'Afrique: Ben Gorham's ‘Love Letter' to Africa
- Unleash the Power of Flawlessness with SHEGLAM Skin-Focus High Coverage Foundation
- Get Summer Ready with Legend Spa
- Life Pharmacy Launches Super Sale with Top Skincare Deals and Exceptional Customer Service
- Swedish Beauty Routine by FOREO : 3 and a Half Steps for a Face that can Face Anything
- A Fragrance Inspired By The Scents Of The East
- Henry Jacques Unveils Clic-Clac Designed for Rafael Nadal
- Ajmal Perfumes Launches New Perfume Wisal Layl for Eid
- essence Beauty Essentials: Create a Stunning Look this Eid with essence
- CATRICE Helps You Create a Stunning Eid Al Fitr Makeup Look
- QNET's Physio Radiance Protects and Pampers Skin with the Power of Prebiotics and Probiotics
- The House of Creed is Delighted to Present Millésime Impérial
- World Health Day = Health for All
- REJUVENATE YOUR MIND, BODY AND SOUL WITH PAUSE SPA French luxury brand, Chateau Berger at Paramount ...
- LA CREME by Chateau Berger
- Treat You Skin This Ramadan with My Olivanna
- Clive Christian | Town & Country - Immortalised in 1925, Reimagined for a New Era
- This Ramadan, Create a Soft Makeup Look with essence
- Le Meridien Fairway Blends Food and Fragrance for a Unique Breakfast Pairing in Collaboration with A ...
- Create a Simple and Chic Look for Ramadan with CATRICE