Liht Organics brings Region's First VR-driven Makeup Experience to the UAE
To station a tech-forward beauty podium at the Mall of Emirates for an immersive and personalized product recommendation experience.
Renowned makeup brand Liht Organics has announced its foray into the tech-enabled beauty industry with a VR -backed podium at the Mall of Emirates. Powered to analyze consumer features and lifestyle needs, the beauty podium will help users make personalized product choices from Liht Organics’ expansive portfolio.
Recent market analysis reveals that the Global Augmented & Virtual Reality in the Cosmetic & Beauty Market is projected to grow at a CAGR value of 25.5% from 2022 to 2027. The industry is experiencing a huge shift towards digitalization which incorporates elements such as virtual try-on capabilities. This has been a key differentiator for beauty retail, as it substitutes in-store testers that have now become outdated as a result of the pandemic.
Becoming the first organic makeup brand to bring a global tech trend to the UAE, Liht Organics’ advanced beauty podium will allow consumers to try Liht makeup products on a VR Avatar. Facilitating choices to try many products and shades to experiment with looks and gauge outcomes without physically trying them, Liht Organics plans to empower women with a future-ready makeup trend. The podium that is open to all visitors will be located between Next and FACES shop, at Mall of the Emirates from the 21st to 29th of January 2023 and is set to woo makeup lovers with a one-of-its-kind experience.
Speaking of the new offering, Nerissa Low, Founder of Liht Organics said, “We have always maintained an empowering stance with Liht Organics. With the new VR-driven beauty podium, we want women to experiment more and explore new shades, that can help them with endless possibilities in makeup while the technology will help them understand what suits them best. There’s no restricting them now with just 1-2 products that could be physically tried at a beauty kiosk. As far as technology in the beauty industry is concerned, the millennials are truly experimental about trying new trends. With changing consumer preferences that support the larger agenda like, low carbon footprint, environment-friendly, etc., I think such tech-enabled experiences will flourish. Not to forget that we are still recovering from a global pandemic, and hygiene is our topmost priority. With this virtual trial of products, touch is eliminated but the feel is guaranteed. No products wasted also means that we raise the bar higher in sustainability.”
Digital transformation of the beauty industry is growing in double digits as brands around the world are harnessing the power of technology to boost consumer confidence. Liht Organics believes that such tech-enabled engines will continue to be at the forefront of digital acceleration and makeup experience in the coming years. Knowing the UAE’s digital consumers’ appetite for advancement in technology, the brand has conceptualized and added the latest tech innovation to its offerings. Adding further, Frank Fitzgerald (Founder of technology partner, Metameet) said; “We are delighted to work with Liht Organics and bring this ground-breaking experience to the Mall of the Emirates. It truly is awe-inspiring just how the use of VR and the metaverse can enhance our lives in ways that were never considered before. Those wanting to experiment with new looks can use this VR experience to try various make-up trends, without the need to use make-up remover between styles. We see this technology growing further and becoming even more advanced in time. By integrating AI and AR, customers will be able to see how they will look and also receive tips in real-time to enhance the overall experience.”
Reckoning the UAE’s diverse population and multi-cultural user traits, Liht Organics’ beauty podium is anchored with technology that will match avatars with several possibilities in makeup to deliver personalized recommendations of the brand’s products. Encompassing all ethnicities and demographics, the product recommendations are sure to match the users’ choices and lifestyle needs. This synergy between technology, beauty, and makeup products is set to enthrall users with an immersive, entertaining, and personalized experience to enhance makeup choices.
- BYREDO Bal d'Afrique: Ben Gorham's ‘Love Letter' to Africa
- Unleash the Power of Flawlessness with SHEGLAM Skin-Focus High Coverage Foundation
- Get Summer Ready with Legend Spa
- Life Pharmacy Launches Super Sale with Top Skincare Deals and Exceptional Customer Service
- Swedish Beauty Routine by FOREO : 3 and a Half Steps for a Face that can Face Anything
- A Fragrance Inspired By The Scents Of The East
- Henry Jacques Unveils Clic-Clac Designed for Rafael Nadal
- Ajmal Perfumes Launches New Perfume Wisal Layl for Eid
- essence Beauty Essentials: Create a Stunning Look this Eid with essence
- CATRICE Helps You Create a Stunning Eid Al Fitr Makeup Look
- QNET's Physio Radiance Protects and Pampers Skin with the Power of Prebiotics and Probiotics
- The House of Creed is Delighted to Present Millésime Impérial
- World Health Day = Health for All
- REJUVENATE YOUR MIND, BODY AND SOUL WITH PAUSE SPA French luxury brand, Chateau Berger at Paramount ...
- LA CREME by Chateau Berger
- Treat You Skin This Ramadan with My Olivanna
- Clive Christian | Town & Country - Immortalised in 1925, Reimagined for a New Era
- This Ramadan, Create a Soft Makeup Look with essence
- Le Meridien Fairway Blends Food and Fragrance for a Unique Breakfast Pairing in Collaboration with A ...
- Create a Simple and Chic Look for Ramadan with CATRICE